MAX-L is a brand new Vapor AAS Mercury Analyzer designed based on the mechanism of SnCI2 reduction-cold vapor AAS. MAX-L meets different domestic and international analytical standards to detect Mercury in water samples and digested samples. With features including advantages of wide working range, low detection limit, rapid analysis, User-friendly interface, and reliability, MAX-L will be a great choice or Mercury analysis.
- Synchronous rinsing during testing
- Automatic reduce injection volume
- Overflow sensor prevents clog
- Intelligent rinsing for high concentration sample
- Constant-temperature absorption cell with efficient dehydration to prevent memory effect