HPLC is the most widely used method for the purification and separation of the components in a sample. LabTech HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system is synonymous with dependable, routine performance and versatility.
- Compact design provides flexible configurations to meet various applications.
- High accuracy, precision, and sensitivity.
- Small dead volume, low noise, and low drift.
- Large LCD screen for convenient operation.
P600 High-Pressure Liquid Pump
- Sealed design for dustproof operation.
- Special servo motor with CPLD control technique, providing high accuracy, long duration, and low noise.
- Has extremely high accuracy and precision.
- 10 ml or 50 ml of pump head are optional.
- The standard online plunger cleaning.
- Unique flow calibration and auto-compensation technique.
UV600PLUS UV detector
- Compact Carl Zeiss optical platform.
- High sensitivity, extremely low noise and drift.
- Adapted to the different flow cell and can be connected with optical fiber.
- Programmable automatic change of wavelength, which increases the selectivity and sensitivity.
- Automatic wavelength calibration.
- Can do stop-flow scan for qualitative and purity analysis.
- Convenient counter-control function, you can easily control the pump and detector.
- The digital signal collecting technique is more accurate than analog signal collecting method.
- With powerful data processing function, you can easily complete variously complicated arithmetic, such as grouping, multi-internal standard, multi-point calibration of internal standard, exponent, subtraction, etc..
- Compatible with Office software. You can output data and spectra in Word format for analysis report with diagrams and text. And, you can output the results in Excel format for secondary calculation. Quantitative results and remark text can be saved into Access database.
- Data are read by CDF format and in compliance with AIA standard. And, compatible with other companies’ chromatography workstations, such as Agilent and Waters.
- Advanced LIMS function for the output of results to LIMS.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Phamaceutical Analysis
- Agricutural Analysis
- Petrochemical Industry
- Fine Chemical Industry
- Food Quality Control
- Life Science